Monuments Men and Women Museum Network
United States of America
Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Capt. Patrick Kelleher (Chief Curator, 1950-1954)
- Lt. Charles Parkhurst (Curator, 1946-1947)
- Andrew Ritchie (Director, 1942-1949)
Works of art in the collection with ties to the Monument Men and Women:
- William Gear, Phantom Landscape, 1960.
- Salvatore Scarpitta, Directory, 1960.
- Louis Dlugosz, Head of an Engine House Foreman
Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- In 2016, the Foundation donated to the Museum a seven-branch menorah—one of thousands stolen or displaced during World War II as the Nazis exterminated Jewish communities and looted their belongings—and a wartime album containing 46 tipped-in photographs showing daily work activities of the Monuments Men at the Offenbach Archival Depot, that was owned by Monuments Man Corporal Rouben Sami.
Hallie Ford Museum
- Capt. Mark R. Sponenburgh and his wife donated their extensive art collection of over 250 Ancient, European, Middle Eastern, and Asian art objects to the Hallie Ford Museum of Art at Willamette University.