- Contains 4 tumble tile coasters and 1 glossy black filigree-inspired holder
- Measuring 4 x 4 x 3/8” per coaster
- Features beautifully smooth, slightly glossy surfaces and handcrafted chiseled edges
- Resists heat and water and can be washed easily with a wet sponge
- Includes cork backing to absorb condensation and protect tabletops
- Design: 4 different artworks returned by the MMF – Frans Franken III’s The Prodigal Son, Portrait of King Charles I in Three Positions, François Boucher’s Reclining Girls and Cupid, and a 16th Century Flemish tapestry
- Proudly made in the USA
A beautiful set of 4 tile coasters with a black filigree-inspired holder is the perfect gift for any lover of art and history and is sure to be a conversation piece. Each individual coaster features the MMF logo, a vibrant image of an artwork returned by the MMF, and information identifying the artwork and its return. Depicted works of art include:
- 16th Century Flemish tapestry purchased for Hitler in 1938. Removed from the Eagle’s Nest in Berchtesgaden, Germany by a member of the 101st Airborne. Returned in 2016 to the Bavarian National Museum, the beneficiary of property once belonging to Hitler.
- Photograph of the painting Reclining Girls and Cupid by François Boucher in ERR Album No. 8. The album was recovered in Berchtesgaden, Germany by an American serviceman. Identified by the Foundation in 2007, it was donated to the U.S. National Archives.
- Portrait of King Charles I in Three Positions. Once belonging to Princess Victoria – daughter of Queen Victoria and wife of emperor Frederick III – it was displaced during WWII and purchased by the United States Special Services librarian in 1945. Returned to Schlosshotel Kronberg in 2015.
- Detail from The Prodigal Son by Flemish Baroque painter Frans Francken III. Displaced while being moved to the Solvayhall mine in Bernburg for safekeeping. Returned to the Anhaltische Gemäldegalerie, Schloss Georgium in Dessau, Germany in 2015.
All sales are final. We accept returns or exchanges for products damaged in transit or if the incorrect item was shipped. To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first email us within 30 days of the order date.